Sunday, October 11, 2009

H50 Bistro and Bar

Portland $$$ ****
Another fabulous place for a lazy breakfast. This restaurant is located on the first floor of the hotel at which my parents were staying, Hotel Fifty in downtown Portland, overlooking the Willamette River. Breakfast is a nice time to come because it's pretty empty, maybe a few other tables occupied with other hotel guests. We were seated by the window with a perfect view of the waterfront park.
I ordered two over-easy eggs, bisquits with a sausage gravy, and roasted potatoes. I was a little upset that they didn't have any hot chocolate (our waiter said they had run out of their homemade chocolate syrup), but I survived just fine. Their coffee and orange juice were good. The eggs and potatoes were perfect, and my sausage gravy was delicious. My dad ordered some of the best french toasts I've ever tried.
Good service, pretty food, and straightforward delicious food. The perfect way to start a lazy morning.
H50 Bistro and Bar (Downtown)
50 SW Morrison St
Portland, Oregon 97204
Breakfast: Mon-Fri 6:30-11am
Brunch: Sat-Sun 6:30am-2pm
Lunch Mon-Fri 11am-2pm
Dinner: Sun-Thu 5pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 5pm-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment