Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hau Terrace at the Outrigger Canoe Club

Honolulu $$ *****
Unfortunately, you can't really eat here unless one of your party is a member of the Outrigger Canoe Club, but hey - the food was great, so I'm going to write about our dining experience anyway. I have so many memories of this place... sipping mint chip milkshakes while walking along Waikiki Beach with my friend.
On this day, we actually sat at the terrace and ordered a full lunch. It was a particularly chilly day (well, chilly to Hawaii standards - about 70 degrees), so we had to order coffees to keep our hands warm. And we weren't complaining at all - their coffee is amazing!! I ordered the clam pasta, which was delicious as well. The clams were out of their shells already, which I guess is good for lazy people, bad for those who want all the fresh flavors. I couldn't decide which one I was. Regardless, I was quite satisfied with it, and the service was laid-back but friendly. Can't wait to return!
Hau Terrace at the Outrigger Canoe Club (Waikiki)
2909 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Lunch: Mon-Sat 11:30am-2pm
Dinner: Daily 5:30pm-9pm
Breakfast: 8:30am-2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment