Monday, May 11, 2009

First Cup Coffee House

Portland $ *****
My favorite coffeeshop ever! They serve Stumptown and the best bagels I've ever had. They have a wide selection of bagels: asiago, parmesan basil, whole wheat, jalapeño, etc. You can't really compete with that. Their hot chocolate is amazing.

I've been coming here every week and am due for a free coffee soon (I have one of those frequent customer cards).
My only (but very important) complaint is that their hours suck. Why why why do they close at 5pm? I am a firm believer that any coffeeshop located within two miles of a college should be open 24-hours, or at least until the sun sets. Jeez.First Cup Coffee House (Eastmoreland)
4103 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, OR 97202
Mon-Fri 6:00am-5:00pm
Sat-Sun 7:00am-5:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment