Monday, May 11, 2009

Gracie's

Portland $$$ *****
One of my favorite restaurants in Portland. I've been here for brunch a few times. Gracie's is located in Hotel DeLuxe, which definitely has a Golden Age Hollywood theme going on. The restaurant is beautiful: lots of gilded gold and long curtains and mirrors. Great service, great food, and always empty (why???).
Their brunch is fantastic and a very good deal considering the service and atmosphere. I always get the eggs, bacon, potatoes, and hot chocolate. Their roasted potatoes are some of the best I've ever had- flavorful, crunchy, and mixed with yams and sweet potatoes. Their hot chocolate is also amazing (tastes a bit like Stumptown), and their toast is from Grand Central (need I say more?).Gracie's at Hotel DeLuxe (downtown)
729 SW 15th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
Breakfast: Mon-Fri 6:30am-10:30am
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:00pm
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm-10:00pm
Brunch: Sun & Sat 8:00am-2:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment