Monday, May 11, 2009

Tani's Japanese Kitchen

Portland $$ *****
Tani's is perfect for my random Japanese food cravings when I don't have time/energy to catch a bus off campus. Conveniently located on Woodstock, this adorable Japanese restaurant serves simple, moderately-priced meals in a relaxing atmosphere. I usually order the grilled salmon smothered in teriyaki sauce or the tonkatsu (pork katsu). I love their tea, which is free. Their sushi is tasty but tiny compared to the massive sushi at Saburo's, another Japanese place I go to satisfy my cravings. The chefs are actually Japanese and you can chat with them if you sit at the sushi bar. Great service and reliable food every time.



Tani's Japanese Kitchen (Woodstock)
4807 SE Woodstock Boulevard
Portland, OR
97206
Monday-Saturday 10:30am-8:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment