Monday, May 11, 2009

Saburo's Sushi House Restaurant

Portland $ ****

This place is definitely quantity, not quality. The sushi at Saburo's are MASSIVE. Let me repeat that: MASSIVE. Be prepared to wait about 45 minutes before you're seated. You'll have to write your name on a list and wait to be called. Luckily there is a Starbucks close by (why is it that I always seem to be using Starbucks either as bathrooms or as Saburo's waiting areas?). Once you're called, some guy will seat you in a cramped table right next to other people. They have a pretty good variety of sushi for cheap prices. This isn't exactly the best sushi I've had (although I must say, the salmon is fabulous), but like I said earlier, the sushi is MASSIVE. Expect leftovers.

Saburo's Sushi House Restaurant (Sellwood)
1667 SE Bybee Blvd
Portland, OR 97202
Mon-Thurs 5:00pm-9:30pm
Fri 5:00pm-10:30pm
Sat 4:30pm-10:00pm
Sun 4:30pm-9:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment