Monday, May 11, 2009

Room Service

New York $$ *****
This is such a fun, quirky place. Located in Chelsea, this Thai restaurant was almost completely empty when we went. Apparently this restaurant was modeled after hotels in Thailand that the owner stayed at. Lots of purple doors, mirrors, and even one of those round chairs from the 60s facing the window. The food was good too, may I add. I had the pad thai, and it filled me up.
However, the best part, I must say, is the bathroom. Wow. They had way too much fun designing the bathroom. Black mosaic tiled walls, a DISCO BALL, mirrors, and dance club music blasting. If I was writing a bathroom blog, Room Service would easily win.Room Service Restaurant (Chelsea)
166 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Mon-Thurs 11:00am-11:30pm
Fri 11:00am-1:00am
Sat 10:00am-1:00am
Sun 10:00am-11:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment